Expand my Community achievements bar.

Proof HQ Approve, Changes, Reject Buttons

Level 4
Hi All, I'm hoping to hear a little bit more about how other companies utilize the approve, changes and reject buttons within Proof HQ and how their workflow works. Also, is there anyway I can change the names of the buttons or remove the "changes" button. There has been some confusion within our team about what the "approved with changes" actually means and how the proof should move forward within the review process. Curious to hear from others about how they utilize these buttons within their workflow and if there is anyway to change the names or remove any of the buttons. Thanks! Shannon Shannon Bodick
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 4
Hi Shannon, Yes you are able to customize these labels if you have admin access to ProofHQ, go to Account Settings then the Decisions menu, you can reorder/rename/add new changes here; So far we have stuck with the defaults as our client hasn't been too concerned with the wording etc however it's good to know this can be changed if required. We don't use the automated Workflows at the moment but this is something we will be implementing soon so it may be we review the wording on the buttons then. Hope this is of some help. Vikki Gibbs WF System Admin Paragon Customer Communications

Level 2
We used automated workflows for a while, but found it wasn't quite what we needed for our work so we switched back to adding people to proofs manually. In our process, if someone marks the proof "Approved" or "Approved with Changes" we continue it down the review process (unless the reviewer notes they want to see the new version first). But if it's rejected, the review process stops until the new version is added and the reviewer that rejected it get a chance to review it again. Don't know if that helps but wanted to share our process. Thanks! Sarah Sarah Stonestreet Consumers Energy

Level 4
These are both super helpful responses. Thank you! Shannon Bodick