Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Proof decision data

Level 4

Hello!

Need a report that shows a proof name, the approvers on each stage, and the time it took for them to approve the proof.  I've tried writing a couple of different document version reports, but I can't seem to find a way to capture the time it took to approve.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

4 Replies

Community Advisor

If you make a document version report you can use the following code to show the wait time in business days for proofs still pending. If you want to show the wait time for proofs with decisions you'll need to modify the equation slightly so that the two dates are entry date vs decision date instead of entry date vs today.

displayname=Wait Time
shortview=true
textmode=true
valueexpression=CONCAT(ROUND(WEEKDAYDIFF({entryDate},$$TODAY),1)," Days")
valueformat=HTML

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 8.17.53 AM.png

Level 4

This is awesome, thanks so much!

I can't seem to figure out how to write the code to try the entry vs decision date.  Would you know how that should be written?

Level 3

I' curious how you got the SOCD icons to display in the "Preview" column. Is that a standard field?

Community Advisor

No, we were proofing a screenshot of the buttons to have an example for a quiz question so that's the asset needed for approval.