Expand my Community achievements bar.

Proof Archiving Question

Level 2
I am wondering about proof archiving. How long does the proof need to be inactive for the proof to be automatically archived? Can I change the amount of days until the proofs are archived. We have projects that are on going for a few month or even up to a year and when the proofs archive for active projects it takes a while for it to unarchive. It says a few mins but it delays a lot of our projects when people are not able to open them when they need to. Any input would be appreciated, thanks! Martina Schatzman Integra LifeSciences
4 Replies

Level 8
Hi Martina, After 60 days of inactivity, the proof is archived. There's some information about manually archiving and unarchiving proofs here: https://experience.workfront.com/s/article/Archiving-in-Workfront-Proof-1080379924 Kirsten Heikkinen Trek Bicycle Corporation

Community Advisor
It seems strange to me that they essentially hide / fully integrated PHQ into Workfront but from the screenshots in the article above its pretty clear that you need to actually to into PHQ standalone to do this... Thanks for the link, I didn't realize it was possible to manually archive proofs Richard Carlson Behr Process Corporation

Level 10
This non-integration drives me nuts!! When oh when will it really be fully integrated!! Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB

Level 7
Hi Martina, As stated, the default is 60 days. If you need additional time, we can adjust it in support. Please contact our support team to open a support case, and one of our proofing admins can have it adjusted for you. Thanks! Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront