Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Proof Approval report on a dashboard

Level 7
I'd like to add a proof approval report on a project dashboard to show the status of a proof for that project only. But when I load the report in the dashboard and go to the project page, it shows every proof from every project. How can I filter it to only show the proofs that are specific to the project that dashboard is on? Is this not possible? Leah Janz Metro Transit
1 Reply

Level 1

I realize this is a super old post, but I thought someone might run across it and find this helpful. Document Approvals and Proof Approvals are not on the list of what can be filtered in via a custom section of an object:

Display dashboards in the left panel of objects

For more information about adding a dashboard under an object, see the section Add a dashboard in the left panel of a Workfront object or area in this article.

When you add a dashboard to a custom section under an object, the object acts as a filter for the dashboard. For example, if you add a task report on a dashboard and you add the dashboard to a project, the custom section that contains the dashboard on the project displays only tasks on the project you are viewing.

The following objects are filtered for the object under which they display, if that object is higher in hierarchy than them:

• Project
  • Task
  • Issue
  • Approval Process
  • Note
  • Document