Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Prompt for multiple items

Level 2

Hi all. I didn't find this in the help topics. Wondering if the community could help. I have a report prompt and I need to use this to prompt for more than one item. Is there a way to prompt for multiple items in a prompt (maybe in contains)? I have tried using a comma and other indicators between the items, but can't seem to get it to work.

Any suggestions?

0690z000009DtBeAAK.jpg

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Sadly, I am not sure this is possible. I found that someone sent this as an idea, which makes me think it isn't possible.

https://one.workfront.com/s/idea/0870z000000PSsYAAW/detail

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Sadly, I am not sure this is possible. I found that someone sent this as an idea, which makes me think it isn't possible.

https://one.workfront.com/s/idea/0870z000000PSsYAAW/detail

Level 2

Erica-Thanks! I was afraid of that. I upvoted the suggestion. Thanks for sending that in your reply. I appreciate it.

Level 4

Hi Amanda,

any chance to predefine sets of items?

In that case you could use custom prompts and the OR function:

0694X00000AqxBjQAJ.jpg

The user can then use the dropdown and your predefined options are executed in the background:

0694X00000AqxBoQAJ.jpg

Level 2

Thanks Manuel. Unfortunately not. The items would change each time depending on what items we wanted to look up.

I checked in with our account rep and there is no way to do this as we want. I upvoted the idea of multiple prompts. Thanks!

Level 4

Could you give us some more details on what you want to analyze? Do you need the CONTAINS function or could you also use EQUAL?

In general, multiple items can work for some cases:0694X00000AqxTsQAJ.jpg