Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Projects that had planned completion date in July

Level 10

When I have 2 "and" filters for planned completion date -- one that is greater than July 1 and one that is less than July 31, the filter automatically deletes the "greater than" statement and so I am left with all projects from the dawn of time through July 31. I can't find any documentation on how to do this correctly to isolate only projects that had a planned completion date in July. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Jill, if you are running a project report, try using "Between" instead...Planned Completion Date --> Between --> July 1, 2021 and July 31, 2021. This will provide results for projects with planned completion dates July 1 through July 31 (including those due on July 1 and July 31).

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Jill, if you are running a project report, try using "Between" instead...Planned Completion Date --> Between --> July 1, 2021 and July 31, 2021. This will provide results for projects with planned completion dates July 1 through July 31 (including those due on July 1 and July 31).

Level 10

Thank you! I cannot keep the language straight between Workfront and another program I use that has completely different operators for date ranges. Let's file this under "duh."

Employee

Love that you got the answer here! If this solved your question, would you mind marking it as a Best Answer? I'm sure others would love knowing that your question was answered!

Level 10

Ok done, but also, it's the only answer so maybe in this case not really useful :)

Employee

Thank you @Jill Ackerman‚ ! I appreciate it. True that it's the only answer this time. We do have filters that let people select to see only questions with Best Answers, and in our new upcoming search we will highlight which discussions have best answers selected as well! So hopefully helpful for lots of reason. Thank you again!!