Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Projects or Issues "recently converted"

Level 2
Hi everyone, My name is Angela. I have a team of Traffic managers that traffic all "corporate communications" requests through the different creative, editorial, digital account management, etc... teams in order to have the materials produced / services provided. We are really "project managers" that support the Account managers except we manage the internal team to get the requests from point A to point B. We are looking to for a way to create a report that shows recently converted issues or projects recently converted . This way we could quickly reference the most recently "touched" items. Any ideas or suggestions? Angela McCarthy Amerihealth Caritas Health Plan amccarthy@amerihealthcaritas.com
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Angela, An issue report with a filter using the resolving project entry date should work. Resolve Project > Entry Date You can pull the resolving project name and other info into the view Narayan Raum "https://suntrustedo.my.workfront.com/dashboard/view?ID=5c1bf1f90046e70adeecf882731a47b9"> Workfront Center of Excellence Delivery Lead Enterprise Data & Governance Execution (EDGE) SunTrust Bank

Level 2
Thank you so very much. I believe this worked. Thanks again! Angela M. McCarthy, CSSGB Manager of Traffic Management, Corporate Communications AmeriHealth Caritas Family of Companies P 1-215-863-5259 | M 1-484-686-9985 amccarthy@amerihealthcaritas.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.