Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Problems with Workfront Tasks

Level 1
Hello, I am currently experiencing a problem with Workfront. A worker was assigned tasks and started to work on them this month. However, it seems that the task had been marked complete in June. This has been happening with other tasks she has been to assigned to as well. Is there a reason as to why this is happening and is there any way that this can be fixed? (I've attached a screenshot of an email going into more detail about this situation.) Thanks! Monique Van Plantronics, Inc.
2 Replies

Level 10
It would be also helpful if you gave us some details on the task settings. For example, is it possible this is happening: https://experience.workfront.com/s/article/Understanding-Tracking-Mode-for-Tasks-834766390 -skye

Level 3
Hey Monique, What I usually do that helps is, if you have administrator privileges, you can open up the task and adjust the planned/actual dates. If the dates are current or future, the task status should change automatically to "New". Marisol Campos Creative