Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Prioritize your favorite top ideas.

Employee

As part of the 20.3 release and new Innovation Lab, we've curated a list of top ideas for you to help prioritize. You have been given 10 additional votes to spread across the list and two weeks to do it. Get to it! Start prioritizing here.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I cast my votes!

(And I created a task in my To-Do List project with the link to the top ideas and assigned it out to my other authorized support contacts in my instance, as a reminder to get them to cast their votes!)

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Thanks Jeremy, and congrats on releasing vote-based enhancements as part of the new Innovation Lab!

I have cast my 10 points. Is it possible to reallocate them during this go-around?

Regards,

Doug

Employee

Thanks Doug! Good question — Yes, it is possible to reallocate them during this go-around.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I cast my votes!

(And I created a task in my To-Do List project with the link to the top ideas and assigned it out to my other authorized support contacts in my instance, as a reminder to get them to cast their votes!)

Employee

Awesome, Heather! That's a great idea. May the best ideas win 🙌