Expand my Community achievements bar.

Printing View Different from PC to Mac

Level 2
I built a report that the columns look even when I export to PDF on my PC however when a Mac user exports the same report, it prints with the columns all janky. Any ideas to fix? Rebecca Johnson Life Time Fitness, Inc.
3 Replies

Level 7
Hello Rebecca, This sounds like something we would want to go through our support team for assistance with. However, that being said.. I am curious to know: Are both the Mac and PC devices using the same browser? (Chrome/Firefox/Opera) or Are they different? (Internet Explorer and Safari?) Is the report being exported by the same user or is it being ran as you on a PC and the other person as themselves on a mac for example? You can edit a report, go to report actions, and choose to run the report with the access rights of someone (typically this is done if a user has a need to see the report results from objects that they don't otherwise have direct access to.) Good luck! Thanks, Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 2
Hi Dustin - We are both using Chrome. I built the report and then shared it with my boss who also has admin access. I ran it from my computer and it looked great, she ran it on her computer and it looked goofy. Would you recommend her putting in a ticket for it? Thanks Rebecca Johnson Life Time Fitness, Inc.

Level 7
Hi Rebecca, I would absolutely recommend a support ticket, our support team will be more responsive and better able to help out versus over the community forum. Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront