Expand my Community achievements bar.

Audit trail for finance changes on projects

Level 2
Hi folks, We've recently had some discrepancies show up in our projects regarding billing rates and finances that had been changed without prior knowledge. As there is no update that gets logged when finances are altered, is there something that can be created so project managers and/or administrators can see when: Billing rates are changed/added. Job roles are changed. Does that make sense? Alex Mannings Studio Administrator
1 Reply

Level 7
Hello Alex, You can customize what gets logged in Setup -> Interface -> Update Feeds . That said, you are limited to an extent with what's visible in the Built-in Fields area, but you could create a custom form, calculated fields, and show updates to those fields in the update stream. This is a bit more involved than what I can assist with in a community forum, and is something that would be best addressed by our consulting team. I would suggest reaching out to your Account Executive to get a quote for a block of consulting hours, I believe the price is around $800 for a block of 4 hours, but don't hold me to that amount, get an actual quote from your AE. Good luck! Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront