Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Possible Subtask Issue

Level 1
Hello :) Does anyone possibly know why when creating a subtask under a Main Task's "Subtasks" tab it disables a link to the newly created task? Only after backing out of the main task and going back in or refreshing the browser does it enable the link to the task. I'm not sure if this is a bug or a browser thing because the person reporting this was using Firefox. I use Chrome and I have not experienced this issues yet. Heather Harden NTC
1 Reply

Level 8
That usually indicates Workfront hasn't completed adding the task - so waiting a little longer should resolve it. It usually comes up if you have some complex predecessor chains and it takes a bit of grunt to work out the impact on due dates etc. It may be browser related - and the fact you can replicate it in Firefox and not Chrome indicates it is. Perhaps Firefox isn't interpreting the confirmation the task has been added? Barry Buchanan - WMA Work Management Australia