Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Possibility to add colum with detail of

Level 10

Hi,

I have created a project report. Looking for possibility to add column to list the job role title with budgeted cost and one column with budgeted hours. Is there any additional criteria to add as column.

Please refer the attachment.

Best regards,

Kundan.

0694X00000DWaWSQA1.jpg

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 7

Hi Kundan,

That sounds like a job for text mode, assuming that data is available in the API. When I look at the API Explorer, I see projectUserRoles, Rates and Hours as available collections, which suggests your idea should be possible.

My sample below isn't quite what you're asking, but demonstrates a way to iterate through a related collection to aggregate the Task Name and Planned Completion Date in a Project report, with the addition that I wanted only child tasks of a particular parent task.

The valueexpression portion would be where you tell it what information you want visible in the cell out of the collection.

Hopefully this gives you enough to get started.

displayname=Deployment Schedule

listdelimiter=<div>

listmethod=nested(tasks).lists

shortview=true

textmode=true

type=iterate

valueexpression=IF({parent}.{name}="Deployment Schedule" , CONCAT({name}," | ",{plannedCompletionDate},""))

valueformat=HTML

width=200