Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Portfolio "View" where columns show (1) Project ID, and associated (2) Task IDs and status and any (3) Issue IDs and status

Level 3

Hi Community, 
How do I create a "View" in Portfolio that displays columns showing the (1) Project ID, and associated (2) Task IDs and status, and any (3) Issue IDs and status?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Those would all be collections. On a Portfolio report, you can show Active projects with this code in a column:

displayname=Active Projects
listdelimiter=<div>
listmethod=nested(projects).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF({status}="CUR", CONCAT("• ", {name}), "")
valueformat=HTML

You cannot show Tasks or issues from a Portfolio report because that would be a collection of a collection (tasks and issues are project collections). You could click into a project and see a collection of tasks and/or issues for that project though.

TIP: if this solved your problem, I invite you to consider marking it as a Correct Answer to help others who might also find it of use.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Those would all be collections. On a Portfolio report, you can show Active projects with this code in a column:

displayname=Active Projects
listdelimiter=<div>
listmethod=nested(projects).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF({status}="CUR", CONCAT("• ", {name}), "")
valueformat=HTML

You cannot show Tasks or issues from a Portfolio report because that would be a collection of a collection (tasks and issues are project collections). You could click into a project and see a collection of tasks and/or issues for that project though.

TIP: if this solved your problem, I invite you to consider marking it as a Correct Answer to help others who might also find it of use.