Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

pop up window in proof that can't be closed

Level 1

When you open a proof, a pop up window appears announcing new features. Neither of the 2 buttons work so there is no way to get past this window to review or comment on the proof.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Support just replied and said, "We are currently investigating this behavior on a system-wide scale. An incident has been created and we you will be able to track it at status.adobe.com once it has been posted"

View solution in original post

20 Replies

Level 2

Is the issue what this notice is about on our support page? Should we also put in a ticket? 

Community Advisor

I would. That issue says it's related to analytics. I wouldn't think they're related, but I guess you never know.

Sheri_Whitten_0-1699381845845.png

Level 7

My guess is that is an unrelated issue with Workfront, I would strongly suspect the impact severity is not Minor in this case

Community Advisor

It's not just proof, I'm having this show in main dashboard page and just like you're experiencing, neither button works. I'm opening a support ticket now.

Sheri_Whitten_0-1699380840276.png

Level 5

Same thing happening to me. I checked w/ my other system admin and she's not experiencing it so I can't narrow down if it's just me or if other regular users are unfortunately being affected... putting in a ticket

Level 2

Same thing for us. I'm not experiencing it, but other users are. Thanks for putting in a ticket!

Community Advisor

My case # is 00380130, in case anyone would like to reference it.

Community Advisor

Call 1(844)306-4357 or online here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/?support-tab=home#support (you need to be an authorized support contact (ASC) for your instance)

Level 1

I'm experiencing this issue as well Elena. Thank you for putting in a ticket!

Level 1

Definitely still happening on our end as well.

Level 7

I called in the issue with Adobe Support and they're aware of it and they're working on it

Level 2

We're experiencing this as well and have yet to find a work around. 

Level 6

We're seeing the same window on just about every page a users tries to navigate to.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Support just replied and said, "We are currently investigating this behavior on a system-wide scale. An incident has been created and we you will be able to track it at status.adobe.com once it has been posted"

Level 1

Thank you for this update. Unfortunately the issue still seems to be occurring. If possible can you please point me in the direction of where i can track the status of this issue. I am trying to create a new project and can't get past this pop-up

Level 1

If you open the page source code and delete anything that is in the "pendo" div tab you can make it go away.

DanLaw_1-1699383220561.png