Expand my Community achievements bar.

PM 101 Webinar

Level 10
Hello. Does anyone know where I can find the link to view this webinar? Thank you. Susan Pfeil Disney Vacation Club
12 Replies

Level 10
The correct title: Title: Best Practices: PM 101 Susan Pfeil Disney Vacation Club

Level 10
http://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/console/EventConsoleApollo.jsp?&eventid=1461484&sessionid=1&... Try this one, that's a link to recording which i was sent after missing webinar. Hope that works for you as well :) Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 10
Thank you. I was unaware I needed to register like I was registering for the event. Confusing as the event passed. Susan Pfeil Disney Vacation Club

Level 10
No problem :) Yeah i know, it's confusing. Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 10
I'm only in the beginning but it was quoted that by 2020, 60% of IT project managers will be replaced by leadership within the organization. Interesting... Susan Pfeil Disney Vacation Club

Level 10
Hi: I registered and joined. The presentation technology they used appeared to work just fine – except the presentation never started and I had nothing on audio. I was sending messages and Jordan Roach was evidently replying to them, I was getting nothing. I dropped off assuming the presentation had been cancelled or something. Every presentation WorkFront makes using that presentation software has problems. Done complaining. Eric

Level 10
Hi Eric, Agreed. I always struggle with the webinars on event24. 'Live' webinar never work for me good, so just getting recordings. But having some troubles with it as well. Sometimes I end up with just going through available slides. Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 10
They gave me the wrong time and I had evidence. The original meeting request stated 11 am EST not 1 pm EDT. Wasn't able to make it due the error. Susan Pfeil Disney Vacation Club

Level 10
Correct, my registration was for 11AM EST and when I joined at 11AM, nothing. I went somewhere else and found they moved it to 1PM EST (which is 11AM MST, WorkFront headquarters time). When I joined at 1PM, nothing. Eric

Level 10
Just for FYI, I am watching the recorded version and all is going fine. Happy. Happy. Susan Pfeil Disney Vacation Club

Level 2
Thanks for this feedback everyone! We'll be sure to pass it along and see if we can resolve issues before the next webinar. Carol-Lyn Jardine Workfront

Level 8
Same here. I've had it happen several times where I register for a webinar and when I download the meeting invite, it shows up for a different time than advertised on the registration page. Mohini (Mini) Sinha Excelsior College