Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Please Upvote- custom message for proof more accessible

Level 5
We've had issue with reviewers not seeing the custom message sent along with a proof. It's in the email notification, but if the reviewer doesn't get to it right away, or navigates to the proof from the home screen (or anywhere in WF), the custom message isn't visible. It's buried deep within the proof details window. I've added an idea to make the custom message (which usually provides context for the piece being reviewed) more accessible from WF and within the proof. Please upvote if you would find this helpful. >https://experience.workfront.com/s/idea/0870z0000004VooAAE/detail Thanks! Janelle Janelle Hicks Lifespan Corporation
5 Replies

Level 9
This would definitely be helpful, upvoted! Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group

Level 4
Upvoted! Jaimeson Wennerstrum HealthPartners

Level 10
I just tried to upvote this but there was no button for me. Have I run out of votes or is this closed from voting? Jill Ackerman

Level 9
@Jill Ackerman - this post dates back to May. You must have voted on it when it was first posted. Next to the comments tab is the Voters tab. Take a look and there you are :) Anthony Pernice

Level 5
Feel free to share with others! Really a big pain point here. It should at least automatically make it a comment within the proof so everyone can see it when they open it. Janelle Hicks Lifespan Corporation