Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Planned Vs Actual Chart

Level 2
Hello Workfront Users, I need your assistance please :) I will be wrapping up a project in the next month and want to build out a graph to show the planned vs actual dates from the timeline dashboard. This will be helpful to pinpoint what took place in 5 different phases and a great business case analysis to use for future projects. Thanks, Casey Larsen AmeriCredit Financial Services, Inc. dba GM Financial
2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Casey, For this type of planned vs actual review, I suggest you: open the Gantt Chart view of the Tasks (typically Legacy, but either works) expand the Tasks as you see fit (e.g. to get to the Interesting Bits) turn on both Planned and Actual bars (e.g. to accentuate the differences) zoom the Gantt Chart so you can see all bars for all Tasks on the whole project screenshot it (e.g. as a "background") use callouts to annotate the major differences Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 2
Thanks Doug for the Gantt Chart recommendation! Casey Larsen AmeriCredit Financial Services, Inc. dba GM Financial