Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Personal Time Off Calendar Report

Level 3

Has anyone created or know how to create a report for the Personal Time Off Calendar...without using Fusion?

I would like a report that shows each user and the days they marked off on their Personal Time Off Calendar.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I'd recommend grouping the results within the Time Off report by User > Name for easy categorization and if needed, apply the filter for Time Off > End Date > Greater than $$TODAY so that you're only seeing future time off entries vs all time. 

If you are sharing this report with different managers/teams within your instance, you could also utilize the filter for User > Manger ID > Equals > $$USER.ID so that they only see direct reports. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 2

Hi Elliot

Does the default 'Time Off' Report not do the trick?

Reporting.png

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I'd recommend grouping the results within the Time Off report by User > Name for easy categorization and if needed, apply the filter for Time Off > End Date > Greater than $$TODAY so that you're only seeing future time off entries vs all time. 

If you are sharing this report with different managers/teams within your instance, you could also utilize the filter for User > Manger ID > Equals > $$USER.ID so that they only see direct reports. 

Community Advisor

@ElliotLeson - you can do a time off calendar directly in the calendar reporting. Just add the users you want to show up on the calendar 

KellieGardner_0-1704389284887.png

Level 7

Your best bet is a calendar report, which provides a filter specifically for that functionality. From the 'Advanced Item' menu, there's an option right in the middle for 'Time Off' that will pull in those records. Supports most standard 'User' type fields - by Manager, Team, Group etc. 

KatherineLa_1-1704389951080.png

Level 3

Appreciate the feedback!

I was able to create the report with the info you all provided.

Thank you!