Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Personal Tasks to Calendars

Level 3
Hi all! @Nick Matarazzo and I are trying to streamline our work that will potentially scale out to our other users. The gist of it is we want to be able to select Add Task on the My Work page and then translate those to a Calendar we create in the Reporting section. The idea is we create a personal to do list in My Work and then use the Calendar to monitor what's coming up/deadlines. However, we've hit a snag in creating the right filters to pull in only those ad-hoc tasks to the Calendar. The "Project" that those tasks land on seems to not be reportable. I can pull in the Project name (Alison Angilleta's Tasks in my case) and Project ID into a task report, but I can't get it to stick in the calendar filter. It returns a No Matches Found error. Has anyone successfully been able to get the ad-hoc tasks on the Calendar? Thanks as always! Alison Angilletta PMP Director, PMO RWJBarnabas Health
2 Replies

Level 8
Hi Alison, Try Task-> Personal equal True

Level 3
That did it @Adina Pierce ! Thanks! I didn't know that was the reference for those types of tasks Alison Angilletta PMP Director, PMO RWJBarnabas Health