Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

OOO notifications

Level 7
We will be integrating outlook and our HR system with Workfront in the next year, but in the mean time, is there a way to show when someone is out of office in WF? The time off calendar accounts for allocations and scheduling, but if I notify someone through a comment update or assign someone a task directly from the project, can I be alerted that they are not in the office that day? Brandon Pritchard System Administrator iNHouse Marketing - Nationwide pritcb1@nationwide.com
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 4
Hi Brandon The functionality that you have described isn't currently available, but there is an idea that you could up vote! https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115006938868-Out-of-Office-auto-replies-to-di... Olivia Harrison Telegraph Media Group Limited

Level 7
Fantastic! Up vote has been made! Thank you for directing me to this thread. Brandon Pritchard System Administrator iNHouse Marketing - Nationwide pritcb1@nationwide.com