Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attention: Experience League Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

💍 OAuth Primer [Video]

Level 10

Confession time...

Although we've been working with the Workfront API since SOAP days (shudder), the evolution of its security aspects as we (all) march towards the Adobe Identity Management System (IMS) Console never seem to make it to the top of my priority list. Fortunately, though, an old colleague shared the following video with me during a pre-golf brunch conversation, which I finally watched.

It is really good.

For those those who, like me, are curious, but struggle to find the time to learn about security (~60 min at regular speed, but I watched it at 1.75x and was tracking), this is an excellent primer video to OAuth 2.1

Enjoy, and if you have comments, other resources, or questions (not it), etc. please post them so we can all be Smarter Tomorrow.

Regards,

Doug

Doug_Den_Hoed__AtAppStore_0-1689292330193.png

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps8ep-glDfc

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Bookmarking this for later!

Level 4

Thank you so much, @Doug_Den_Hoed__AtAppStore, for sharing this video. It was very informative. Appreciate you!