Expand my Community achievements bar.

Number of Assignments on Task object

Level 7

Is it possible to get count of assignments in a task report using text mode?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

In the past, I have struggled to get the count on collections so that leads me to think that you cannot in this instance as well, unless you utilize Fusion. Hopefully, someone else can chime in and prove me wrong.

However, I'm wondering if you could use an assignment report instead of a task report. This way you could group by task and see the count in the summary and/or grouping bar. Also, you can easily pull the same task-level details in the report.

Community Advisor

There is a field "totalTaskCount" for task count on a project, which means technically you can get a count on a collection. If you can get the scoop on how that field works, it may shed some light on getting other collections counts.

Good Luck!

Level 7

For the project object, the count field is directly available without the need to iterate over collection. However, the same is not available for the task object and count of assignments.

_Manish_Singh_0-1701754560115.png

Community Advisor

correct, hence my caveat "If you can get the scoop on how that field works, it may shed some light on getting other collections counts."