Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Notate Project Owner Name in a Custom Form on the Project

Level 3

Is there a way to pull in the Project Owner name into a Custom form that will be on the Project Level.

I can pull in the {ownerID} but i haven't determined a way to convert that to the Owner Name in the form

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Using the following code would return the Project Owners name into a calculated custom field attached to a project: {owner}.{name}

Best Regards,

Rich. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Using the following code would return the Project Owners name into a calculated custom field attached to a project: {owner}.{name}

Best Regards,

Rich. 

Community Advisor

Ah, good to know, @Richard_Le_ - I originally thought of using {name} but I figured if using that in a project calculated field that it would reference the project name, not the owner name? Does the period in between {owner}.{name} link them together so the field knows to reference {owner}?

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Community Advisor

Yes, spot on. The period links them together so that the calculation references the name of the owner.