Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Not getting desired info when try to share columns using custom fields.

Level 1
Hi All, I want to know if something is missing or wrong in the report text mode below. column.7.displayname=PAQS Deadlines column.7.linkedname=direct column.7.namekey=PAQS Phase 0 Pre-Quote column.7.querysort=DE:PAQS Phase 0 Pre-Quote querysort column.7.sharecol=true column.7.textmode=true column.7.valueexpression=CONCAT,{PAQS Phase 0 Pre-Quote}," Phase 0") column.7.valueformat=HTML column.7.width=nn column.8.sharecol=true column.8.textmode=true column.8.value= column.8.valueformat=HTML column.8.width=1 column.9.displayname=PAQS Deadlines column.9.linkedname=direct column.9.namekey=Phase 1 Quoting column.9.querysort=DE:Phase 1 Quoting column.9.sharecol=true column.9.textmode=true column.9.valuefield=CONCAT("Phase 1 ",{Phase 1 Quoting}) column.9.valueformat=HTML column.9.width=nn
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
What is the undesired result and what were you expecting to see?

Level 10
I do see one error in this line: column.7.valueexpression=CONCAT,{PAQS Phase 0 Pre-Quote}," Phase 0") You're missing an open parentheses after the CONCAT.