Expand my Community achievements bar.

Next London User Group - 4th October 2016

Level 2
Hi London! I am pleased to announce that the next UK based Workfront User Group will be on Tuesday 4th October, hosted by Arcadis in central London. Registration is now open , so please join us for a morning of best practices and networking. We are especially excited to announce that we will be joined by Sue Fellows, Workfront EVP of Customer Experience and Cannon Kuch, Workfront VP of Professional Services for this meeting. For more details, please check out the event page on our website. Look forward to seeing you there! Sophie Beake EMEA Marketing Manager
6 Replies

Level 1
Looking forward to seeing plenty of you at the next London User Group. Along with myself we will also have our EVP of Customer Experience, Sue Fellows, and our VP of Professional Services, Cannon Kuch. I know they are excited to meet customers. This will be our third User Group this year and, after a great first two, we're certainly looking forward to an even bigger one this time round. See you there! Russ Drury Director of Customer Experience, EMEA "mailto:russdrury@workfront.com" russdrury@workfront.com

Level 2
Only 1 week to go until our next London based User Group meeting! We have a few spaces left so if you haven't registered already, it would be great to see you there. For more information, please visit the event page . Thanks, Sophie Sophie Beake Marketing Manager, EMEA Workfront

Level 4
Hi Sophie/All, Good to attend today's User Group and put some faces to names, and to share some Workfront experiences, a worthwhile event. And thanks to Arcadis for hosting. I look forward to the next event on the 6th December. Kind regards, Danny L&Q Housing Trust (PMO)

Level 2
Hi Danny - glad you found today's event useful and I absolutely echo your thanks to Arcadis for hosting. Look forward to seeing you and hopefully many others on 6th December. Sophie Sophie Beake Customer Marketing Manager, EMEA Workfront

Level 1
Likewise we have taken away a lot of ideas from the user group session - it was good to catch up and share experiences with both the WF team and the different companies who attended the session. Looking forward to finding out a little more re the Dec 6th event Karen Clegg Traffic Production Mgr Lubrizol

Level 2
Hi Karen, Great to hear you took away some useful information following last weeks User Group - was great to see you again as well as meeting Natalie and Robert. Regarding the Working networking evening on 6th December, I will send out some more information shortly as well as opening up registrations, but for now I have added some information around the evening to the Community event calendar which you can find here: Save the Date: Workfront Customer Christmas Networking Evening, London - 6th December . Hopefully we'll see you again on 6th December. Many thanks, Sophie Sophie Beake Customer Marketing Manager, EMEA Workfront