Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

New Workfront One

Community Advisor

Hi Pittsburgh group, the new Workfront One is up and running. Looks like on the member page I currently can't see email addresses. That might change once you've gone in and updated your Community profile.

But if anyone doesn't already have the the invite on your calendar for our monthly phone call or quarterly in-person meetings, go ahead and send me your email and I'll send it along (heather.kulbacki@thermofisher.com).

Next call is April 23 at 1:30pm. It was going to be an in-person, but so close to LEAP we changed to a call. Now with LEAP going virtual for this year, that isn't in the way, but It's looking like we'll still be social distancing, so we'll keep it a phone call. Once this is over, maybe we can do a happy hour or something!

If anyone comes up with anything in the next few weeks you want to add to the agenda, let me know.

5 Replies

Employee

Thanks for keeping everyone connected, @Heather Kulbacki‚!

I'm also looking at scheduling some Virtual User Group meetups around various topics and/or industries and departments. I'm going to start by posting in the Industry Groups here on Workfront One (Financial Services, Creative Agency, Higher Education, etc.) to see what folks what to chat about. If anyone in Pittsburgh is in one of those industries, make sure you're a member of that group to get the emails / updates.

I'll also come back here and post once we have something scheduled since I know you guys are such an active group!

Let me know if there's anything I can help with in the meantime.

Community Advisor

Awesome! I'm in the Creative Agency group. I'll watch for your post there.

Thanks!!

Employee

Hi Heather,

Thanks for exploring the new Workfront One. With this new site, each person sets the visibility of their email address on the "My Settings" page under their name in the top right hand corner when logged in.

So, that's why you are most likely not seeing this group's email addresses.

Feel free to set yours as you want it on the "My Settings" page.

The options are:

• "Restricted" which means no one but administrators and you would be able to see it.
  • "Members" which means anyone logged in would be able to go to your profile and see the email address.
  • "Public" which means it's public! I don't recommend this one, but it's there if you want to use it.

Please let me know if you can't get that to work. I believe my email address should be available to view from members, so if you can't see mine, please let me know and I'll explore.

Thank you,

Kyna

Community Advisor

Thanks Kyna,

I've updated mine to show for members and yes, I can see yours. It would be great if we could get that added as a column on the members list so we don't have to click into a member's profile to see whether or not they've shared their email.

Employee

Thanks for the idea, Heather! I've captured that in our planning project for consideration.