Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

I need help! Is there a WF Engineer or a PM that can have a teleconference with me that can help explain some logic on a timeline?

Level 3

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

8 Replies

Level 10

Hi Erica,

I suggest you try the Contact Support button below (if you're in a browser) or the Ask An Expert button (if you're on your phone). In case you still then have questions and decide to post more details here under this Topic, I've also (as promised,, @Kyna Baker - inactive‚, to see how the current configuration of One works):

• clicked the email alert that came to me when you posted your question (because I've turned on real time alerts within One)
  • viewed it in One
  • clicked "Like" (so that future posts on this Topic will alert me via email)
  • logged In (so my "Like" will be processed

As a test, I'm also tagging my colleague @Vic Alejandro‚ to see whether doing so is sufficient for him to see other posts you or I make, as I suspect they might be hit and miss, from Vic's perspective, depending on how where, specifically within the Topic, we each post our replies.

Regards,

Doug

Level 10
I did see this response, if that is what you were testing. Erica – I am also a PM and would be willing to jump on a screen share to help with a timeline if you wish. Please let me know if you still need this. Thanks. Vic Alejandro, MPM, PMP, CSM | IT Program Manager Denver Water | t: (303-628-6703) | c: (303-319-6473) http://www.denverwater.org<> INTEGRITY | VISION | PASSION | EXCELLENCE | RESPECT

Level 10
Thanks for confirming Vic, and for offering to help Erica. As One is currently designed, your also email came to me directly because I “liked” this topic. I’m now doing an additional test by writing this as a reply via email (noting that in Classic Community, I typically would instead log in and enter it via the website, for better context and optimal formatting). Let’s see if it gets posted as expected, and whether you and Erica (but I suspect, not me, alas) then get an email confirmation! Regards, Doug

Level 10
My reply was via email and I did get your reply via email. Vic Alejandro, MPM, PMP, CSM | IT Program Manager Denver Water | t: (303-628-6703) | c: (303-319-6473) http://www.denverwater.org<> INTEGRITY | VISION | PASSION | EXCELLENCE | RESPECT

Level 3

‚Hi Vic,

I would love your help. Can I connect with you possibly tomorrow morning? I can email you today with a background of the issue we are having.

Level 10
Hi Erika, I depends on how much time and your time zone üòä. Here is my availability tomorrow in the Mountain Time Zone below and my email address is vic.alejandro@denverwater.org. 10-10:30am 11am-Noon Any time after 12:30 I’m not sure how much time you want to spend, but just email me and we’ll set something up. Thanks. Vic Alejandro, MPM, PMP, CSM | IT Program Manager Denver Water | t: (303-628-6703) | c: (303-319-6473) http://www.denverwater.org<> INTEGRITY | VISION | PASSION | EXCELLENCE | RESPECT

Level 3
Hi Vic, I will set the meeting from 10-10:30 a.m. Thank you again for your help. Best Regards, Erika Garrett Senior Analyst, Marketing Operations Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation Office: (912) 251-3992 Mobile: (912) 704-3739 Email: erika.garrett@gulfstream.com Out of office Alert:

Level 10

Yep: confirmed (here, via browser, having logged back into One, navigated to this Topic, and scrolled down) -- my email reply did post above as expected...and I did not get an email confirmation 😒

Erica, once you do spot all this, thanks for letting me use your original post to test out some of these rough edges.

Regards,

Doug