Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

New Versions in Proofs not working

Level 6

Is anyone else having an issue today when trying to add a new version to a proof.

We just get the blue progress bar forever and the info to fill out for the proof approval never populates.

It's happening with all of our users.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

15 Replies

Level 3

Has this been reported? We are having the same issue

Level 6

I had not reported it as I wasn't sure if it was our network server or WF.

I'll confirm that it is still not working an make a service call if it isn't fixed.

Level 3

Hello All,

This is something that we are currently working on a fix for. This is a top priority of our team.

A workaround is available: Navigate to Account settings in the Proof account. Find the "Proof Defaults" section and change the "Deadline" to "-".

If you have any additional concerns, please contact support.

Level 6

Mine is already set at - for deadline and still isn't working.

Level 3

Will you please provide this information on your support case and we can help to take a look at this?

Level 6

They showed me if I go in to the Proofing workflow and clear the due date on the original proof i am able to add a new version. This did work and they are working on a permanent fix.

Level 10

I just submitted a ticket too.

Level 3

@Tracy Parmeter‚ that worked for me. Good to know there's a temporary work around! Thank you!