Expand my Community achievements bar.

New Email Digest Feature in Preview Mode

Level 9
The first phase of the Email Digest feature is now in Preview, and we would like to receive your feedback. By now, many of you have disabled the majority of the notifications in your accounts, because of the volume of emails Workfront is sending. With the release of the Email Digest feature, I recommend to enable those notifications back and set them up to receive daily. As a first phase of this feature, we are enabling the notifications listed under “Information about Projects I Own” to be delivered as part of one daily digest email. As we continue to enable the events in all the other areas to be sent daily, you will be able to test them as they roll out to the Preview environment. Please send Anna your feedback, as you set up and receive daily digest notifications. Her email is CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE STEPS TO ENABLE DAILY DIGEST NOTIFICATIONS -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
1 Reply

Level 10
Hi all, Since this functionality has been in production for a while, I am looking for some feedback. Please let us know here how did we do with the Digest functionality, it should take you less than 2 minutes. Anna Grigoryan, Group Product Manager at Workfront