Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

New commenting experience & loss funtionality

Level 1

I am digging the new experience however one major flaw (just from my perspective) is the removal of users being able to propose new due dates which has become important over the last couple months for one of our teams. I am wondering outside of reverting back to the older commenting experience or sending a comment to the project owner the old fashion way, is there another way within the system that's provides that similar function?

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

Hi @SusanNov ,

Thank you for your feedback and apologies for the delay, I missed this message. 

The commit date change functionality is available from the object detail page. I do understand that creates an extra click and a learning curve, but our purpose is to minimize duplicate actions and keep the commenting stream for the commenting purposes only.

Let me know if you have any additional comments or concerns.

Level 4

Hi @Anna_Asatryan I'm jumping on this thread to point out another thing I've noticed that's lost with the new commenting experience:

With the previous experience, if I started but didn't complete and submit my comment and left "Updates" to another part of the project (project details, documents, etc.), when I came back to Updates, what I had started writing was still there. This was very helpful. Now when I leave and come back, it's gone. I'd love for incomplete comments to be autosaved as they were previously. Thanks!  

Employee

Thank you for the feedback @JamesMa4 ,

That is definitely not an intended functionality and not something we deprecated, it's a bug. It doesn't look like it's happening all the time, so if you could provide more details: steps, video, that would help us a lot.