Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Need text mode for task report please.....planned completion VS actual....if actual is greater than planned it should show as red.

Level 7

I know I have this in some report....somewhere. can you run report that will pull any that use text mode? that's a sneaky second request for help.

thank you

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Tegwyn,

Using the following text mode in your actual completion date column will display the date in red and bold when actual completion is greater than planned completion.

displayname=

linkedname=direct

namekey=actualCompletionDate

querysort=actualCompletionDate

styledef.case.0.comparison.icon=false

styledef.case.0.comparison.leftmethod=actualCompletionDate

styledef.case.0.comparison.lefttext=actualCompletionDate

styledef.case.0.comparison.operator=gt

styledef.case.0.comparison.operatortype=date

styledef.case.0.comparison.rightmethod=plannedCompletionDate

styledef.case.0.comparison.righttext=plannedCompletionDate

styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=fontstyle

styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=bold

styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.1.name=textcolor

styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.1.value=d30519

styledef.case.0.comparison.truetext=

textmode=true

valuefield=actualCompletionDate

valueformat=atDate

The article here on WF One also gives some guidance should you need it.

Unfortunatley, I don't believe it's possible to report on reports that use text mode.

Best Regards,

Rich.

Level 2

Hi Richard,

Thank you for response. It worked. Is there a way I can get the dates to show red for late and green for early. 

Thanks 

Community Advisor

It's not possible to report on reports using text mode, but if you use these instructions and then download all your reports to excel, you can just do a search on textmode=true for your view and grouping columns. You're on your own for the filter columns, but if you're looking for something specific like an exists statement you can probably search on that.

https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=the-new-workfront-experience&topicId=Content%2FRe...