Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

My Priority Items Disappearing Each Day

Level 1
Does anyone have users that are seeing items disappear each day from their 'My Priority' List? I have a team that is late adopting some of this functionality and are seeing this happen. They'll add items one day to their priority list and then the next day those items are gone. Elizabeth Stilz Valvoline
4 Replies

Level 1
HI Elizabeth, I had a user just this morning bring this to my attention. My priority has worked well until today. Currently they'll have a list set for the day but once they add a new item it seems to erase any previous items. However, they are well within the 20 item max limit. I'm contacting support but if you get any further information on this issue I'd appreciate it if you'd share with me. Amy Humes Whirlpool Corporation

Level 7
I am having the same issue too. I had 5 "My Priorities" set, added some more via the Home (sort by project), went back to sort by My Priority and it's only showing 1 on the list. I am going to open a ticket to support as well. Sarah Wilkerson Yamaha Corporation of America Inc

Level 9
Its happened top me a few times but seems to have gone back to normal. Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group

Level 7
This has happened to me to, and I submitted a ticket about a month ago. We couldn't figure out what was causing it as it seemed inconsistent and random. Then I finally figured out one way that things were deleted. If I had a completed task that I had to mark as new again and make it a priority, then all of the other priority tasks would be deleted. I'm not sure if that is the only way it occurred, but it definitely was the culprit in my case. They are currently working on a solution. I'll let them know of this thread so they are aware that it is widespread. Leah Janz Metro Transit