Expand my Community achievements bar.

Update Report

Level 7
Hi All, We have recently completed refresher training with all our Project Managers that use Workfront. We used to log client amends on WF as an update but in the past year or so have now changed it so all PM's are expected to create a issue on a task to log amends and assign the correct people. PM's may still be logging the amends as updates and not as issues and wondered if there is a way to be able to report on updates. I have looked but I can't see a report type for this. Thanks in advance for any help! Vicky Fitzgerald Telegraph Media Group Limited
2 Replies

Level 4
Hi Vicky, We use this text mode for our Project Owners when they are looking at the project level to see the last update that was put on the project. Maybe you could use it for a project report just to look at the last update. Or maybe you could try editing it for a Tast Report. I haven't tried that yet, but thought it might be helpful displayname=Latest Update linkedname=lastNote namekey=view.relatedcolumn namekeyargkey.0=lastNote namekeyargkey.1=noteText querysort=lastNote:noteText valuefield=lastNote:noteText valueformat=HTML Thanks, Jessie Jessie Dantin Mercy Health

Level 7
Hi @Jessie Dantin Thank you for this but its not necessarily what we are after as it might not be the last update that was made but ideally we would want a filter that can look at all updates made in the project and contain 'amends' and we could narrow it down that way. Thanks, Vicky Vicky Fitzgerald Telegraph Media Group Limited