Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

MS Teams bot

Level 2
When I started my current role, 3 months ago, I installed the Work Front bot for Microsoft Teams. It worked very well. The backstory: About a week ago I noticed I was not getting the notifications in Teams. When I try to use the bot to lookup/update tasks, I get the generic error "something went wrong". When I go to the "apps" (Left side, click 3 dots under "files") and look at My Submitted Requests, I see an error message that says "wrong credentials". How do I update my credentials? Thanks! Ian Clem, PMP, SSM IT Project Manager New Benefits Dallas, Tx
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 1
Hi Ian. Have you tried logging out and then logging back in again? Aaron Mendoza Workfront

Level 2
That worked. Thanks!! Sadly, this is the advise I give friends and family when their apps are having issues. I need to take my own advice!! Ian Clem, PMP, SSM IT Project Manager New Benefits Dallas, Tx