Expand my Community achievements bar.

Moving Topic Groups?

Level 8
Am I crazy or did we once have the ability to move topic groups among projects/queues? We have a queue setup to get updates from staff on various pieces of our strategic plan. Every quarter we create new Queue Topics that are quarter appropriate. I was hoping to move the old quarter's queue topics to a different project to be able to still use the queue topic as a report filter. Currently we just delete queue topics for previous quarters. Does anyone have a different way of doing things? Mohini Sinha, CSM Project Coordinator Excelsior College
2 Replies

Level 10
I don't think you've ever been able to move queue topics (or topic groups). I think if you want to keep the queue topic as a filter, you would be better off to close down the project and build a new one every quarter. I'm sure you can do similar with calculated fields, but honestly, I feel like keeping and closing the project would be better. Just put them all in a program called request queues or something. -skye

Level 8
Thanks a ton for your suggestion Skye. That may be the route we take as it make the most sense. Mohini Sinha, CSM Project Coordinator Excelsior College