Expand my Community achievements bar.

Monthly New User Report

Level 4

We have a set number of Standard licenses and each month I am onboarding or deactivating Users and now I would like to create a monthly report which shows how many Standard users have been onboarded and deactivated in that month, over the course of the year.

Has anyone done anything like this?

I have been able to create a report for new users per month and as a second option can that show me how many Standard licenses I have remaining?

Thanks for any help or direction.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

It sounds like you are just wanting a real-time count of used/available licenses at any time - yes? If so, could you not just refer to the Licenses page under Setup? Shows how many you have vs. how many are used at any time...

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1726688044434.png

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 4

Thank you - yes I currently refer to this in my weekly updates, I was wondering if there was a report I could create so I can track the onboarding and offboarding over a period of time and break down further to groups.

Community Advisor

To see detail on how the licenses are used across groups, you can add any groups to your licenses page - it doesn't pull in all your groups automatically. Click Manage Group List to add the groups (or all groups) and it'll show the license counts across the groups you add.

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1726751744561.png

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )