Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Modify Additional Details for a proof in New Workfront Experience

Level 2

I'm trying to modify the additional details for a proof in the new Workfront experience. I was able to do this in the classic experience. I've checked the following articles but none of them actually explain how to do that in the new experience.

The only way I have found to make a modification to the additional details is to upload a new version of the proof and modify the details as I upload it.

Is there a way to modify those details in the new experience without uploading a new version of the proof from the new experience?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi your Additional Proof Details it is our Proofing custom forms. In the NWE it will be available from 20.3 release (mid August) You can test it now on Preview environment .

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Wow... yeah, I'm not seeing it. In NWE, they broke out the items on the Proof Details into three sections on the document. But Additional Details is not in any of them. We are lucky we don't use that, but you should talk to the Proof team and see if they are looking to decommission that section.

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi your Additional Proof Details it is our Proofing custom forms. In the NWE it will be available from 20.3 release (mid August) You can test it now on Preview environment .