Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Mobile app setup for SSO

Level 3

When we were building WF I downloaded the mobile app and signed in. Since we were before SSO implementation it all worked great. I would even get notifications all the way to my AppleWatch.

We implemented SSO and others, who are not admins with Workfront One access (have a username/password in addition to SSO), have not been able to sign into the WF Mobile app.

Is there something that our IS team needs to change to allow our associates to use the Mobile app and have SSO? I am not seeing a place I can set a password for Users.

Thanks,

Chris

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi - when you put your domain in the app, does the next screen tell you that your company is SSO and you need to log in via the browser or skip? We have never had issues with the Workfront Mobile app since being on SSO. The one issue we have (which is on our side, not Workfront's) is that the security token expires so quickly so you have to re log in quite a bit.

I would reach out to Workfront Support and see if they have any suggestions on where to start troubleshooting.

Level 3

Checked with our Agency partner, we need to add Workfront to our MobileIron applications so it can authenticate. Our Associates would need to launch thru that path so SSO would work for them. Thanks for the feedback! Chris