Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Mobile App for External Proof Reviewers

Community Advisor

Having a mental lapse here…you can add reviewers to a proof that don’t have a WF license. But I guess there’s no way for these folks to be able to utilize the WF app to review proofs if they wouldn’t be able to log into the app without having an account? If they have an Adobe ID with the same email associated with the proof sent to them for review, could they log into the WF app that way? Blanking on if possible to have them review proofs via the app when you can approve a proof without a WF license…

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

3 Replies

Community Advisor

I'm guessing not, but would love to know what user story you're trying to solve for. Even if they had an adobeID for other instances, you would still have to add them to your admin console for them to access your particular instance.

Community Advisor

I'm just thinking of a client we are looking to use proofs with for his reviews/approvals, but is TERRIBLE at keeping up with his emails. So was entertaining the idea of him using the WF app to review proofs but then didn't know if he would even be able to access it. WF makes it possible for users without an account to receive/review proofs, wishing it could be the same for using the app in order to access the proofs. Like a WF app lite for proof reviewers.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Community Advisor

not necessarily the best solution out there, but is it possible to create him an access level that is based off the reviewer or requester accounts in order to give him the ability to log in? And then just lock it down even further to mirror an external license?

I mean... you just have the one client and he is a "regular" so to speak. This is not necessarily what I would suggest for everyone else.