Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Milestones Report in Preview has changed

Level 2
Has anyone else noticed that the Milestones report has changed in Preview? The Milestone view is no longer available and the chart presentation cannot be displayed (sample below). Was this an oversight by the Workfront team or intentional? Am I missing something here? We use this chart in some of our dashboards and would like to continue using. I cannot find a way to reinstate it in Preview. Any ideas? Christina Debonis New Jersey Resources
3 Replies

Level 10
I'm not seeing the same thing in my Preview (I've checked a project report and the projects area, and both have the milestone view). Can you give a bit more information about how you're getting to see this problem? -skye

Level 2
Skye, There are several ways to get to this report. One is from a Milestone Status tab we have along the top. Another way is from the Projects tab -select Milestone in the View drop-down menu. Like I said, it works in PROD, but not in PREVIEW. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ­­­­­___________­­­ Christine DeBonis | IT PMO Analyst NJR Service Corporation | 1415 Wyckoff Road | Wall, NJ 07719 | Office: 732.938.1238 | E-Mail: cdebonis@njresources.com

Level 10
You should probably submit a ticket. I definitely see my milestones in preview. -skye