Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Percentage of Late Projects

Level 7
HI, Does anyone have a slick method or expression for reporting on the percentage of Active projects in the system that are Progress Status=Late. I would love to have a Gauge chart to show the percentage of projects that are late. Thanks in advance for any ideas. Regards, Steven Hirsch The Estee Lauder Companies Inc
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 8
Hi Steven, You could create a project report with filters for Project > Status = current/live/active and Project > Progress Status = Late and then go to the chart tab and add a gauge visual. Did you try something like that? Kirsten Heikkinen Trek Bicycle Corporation

Level 10
Hi, I tend to do a pie chart and put percentages I have also gone a little fancy and have a calculated field that does Yes or No if the project is late and then I do a bar chart based on that The calculated field is IF(Progress Status="LT","Yes","No") (Just remember, the expression doesn't recalculate automatically, only when the project is edited. So before any presentation to executives, I do a bulk recalculate on all projects to make sure. ;) Hope this was helpful Anthony Imgrund FCB