Expand my Community achievements bar.

Mastering the Workfront Community: 30 Tips in 30 Minutes

Level 9
Hey everyone! I'm "http://event.on24.com/wcc/r/1333571/50B78FAF6C03B9B9C69EDD90BE872BED?partnerref=community-site">hosting a webinar in a few hours about how to master the Workfront Community. I think a lot of you would enjoy it. I'd love it if you'd drop by for a few minutes! You might even learn something... I know I did. Some of you will be making cameos... -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: natebagley@workfront.com
5 Replies

Level 10
Its going well. Good job! Eric

Level 2
I'm unable to stay past 12:30 for this webinar today. Will you be sharing the deck? I'd love to be able to review it. There was great info in what I was able to stay for today! Thanks!

Level 9
It will be posted here soon. I'll make sure to update this thread and post an announcement in the community when it's live. -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 9
Thanks buddy! Your comments were hilarious. I had a hard time keeping it together sometimes. In Reply to Lucas Eric, MPM:
Its going well. Good job! Eric
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 4
Nate, I don't see this webinar posted. Am I over looking it or do you have an idea of when it will be posted?