Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Mass Email and Active Directory Username Update

Level 4
Hi! Does anyone know if there is a way to perform a mass update to email addresses and Active Directory Usernames in the system? I know that there is an option to update users for SSO, but this doesn't include email addresses. I've tried to export a user kickstart, update a couple and import into sandbox, but it didn't work when imported. Thanks! Mel
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 1
Hi Melissa. Wondering if you ever found a fix, or a way to do this? We're up against the same thing. Thanks. Tim

Level 4
Hi Tim, I really wish I had better news for you, but we haven't found a good way to do it. We are currently generating a plan to update roughly 400 user email addresses by hand as we're transitioning away from using AD login due to organizational changes here. Thanks, Mel

Level 10
Hi Tim and Mel. Our "http://store.atappstore.com/product/excel-updater/">Excel Updater can handle these SSO user updates (among other things). Regards, Doug

Level 4
Thanks, Doug. We were hoping that the application would have a way to do it without additional cost. Mel