Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Managing Teams - Anyone Can?

Level 2

Hi everyone,

For anyone who has been using the Teams feature, are we missing something on being able to administer what users can and can't do with teams?

We cannot find anywhere to turn off the ability of a Plan license to delete teams created by another user or the ability of a Work license to go into Team Settings on any team they are on and add/delete users assigned to the team.

The only thing we found is that we can simply remove the People tab from their Layout Templates.

This make no sense to us so we are hoping that we are just missing something.

Thanks, Andy

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Andy, unfortunately, teams administration is lacking and always has been. You can follow the progress of this topic on this report as there will be more context added in the future and maybe even some ideas on workarounds and solutions. --Narayan

Level 2

Narayan,

I appreciate the input AND the WFPro report!

Level 10

OMG...

I was already upset that just anyone can create teams; didn't realize the level of other people editing/deleting them. I think removing the People tab just jumped closer to the top of my To Do list.