Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Is anyone else having issues with missing email notifications on updates you are definitely tagged in?

Level 3

I have a few users who are saying they didn't receive an email notification even though they were tagged in an update. I checked their settings and confirmed that they are correct and that they should be receiving notifications.

2 Replies

Level 2

I know this might sound simple, but check those users mail rules. We had one user with a similar issue, turns out she created a rule in outlook and forgot about it.

Employee

Hey Anna,

I've seen some customers report problems when they use Proofpoint, where they blacklist us for short periods of time. This is usually because some people are just flagging WF emails as spam (not sure if on purpose or on accident). It takes a few days of us working with them to get emails working through them again.

If that's not the case for your company (you don't use Proofpoint) then please open a support case so we can check and confirm that the emails are being sent from our end.

Thanks!