Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Lock issue after conversion?

Level 2
Is there a way to lock an issue after it has been converted to a task or project? I know it can be auto deleted, but that is like a system wide thing isn't it? I'm just wanting it for a specific request queue project. So when a request comes in as an issue, and we decide we are going to work on it, then we convert it to a task or project. Then people still comment on the issue level. This is fine for those that are not workers, but we get requests from people with worker licenses as well. But we want those people to be commenting on the projects or task level, instead of the issue level. So if we could lock the issue, or redirect them to the converted project somehow that would be best. In a more intuitive way than, "Issue details, overview, resolved by" Dustan Holland Novant Health
2 Replies

Level 3
Agreed. I have the same issue and it causes a lot of miscommunication. Most of the people who do this on my end are requestors who do not work in WF on a daily basis and the workers and project managers get frustrated. A workaround or a fix would be greatly appreciated. Christine Fecik Elekta

Level 7
Thanks for bringing this up. we also have requestors and even workers that still confuse the issue with the project and even look for final documents in the issue. It's a training item we continue to bring up, but if you could lock it -they'd know right away they were not in the right place to add updates etc. great idea Tegwyn Tegwyn Stockdale BayCare Health System, Inc.