Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Link that Leads back to Parent Object

Level 3
Over the last month, we have noticed that the back arrow link to the parent object that appears above documents does not appear above the document when you access the document through the project or request. The back arrow link to the parent object does appear if you access the document directly without going to through the project or request. This was not always the case. The back link would appear in any scenario. Is anyone else experiencing this? Jeanette Guillen Morin Neuberger Berman
3 Replies

Level 10
So interesting, I just noticed yesterday that there was no breadcrumb for a document I was on. And it was a direct URL that was sent to me. I remember there being a breadcrumb before. Have you put a ticket into Support? I'm going to just to make sure it wasn't a mistake they did over the weekend. Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 3
I actually did submit a ticket to support and was told that a user only sees the back link when you access the document directly as opposed to accessing it through the parent object i.e. project or request/issue. Honestly, that had not been the my experience in the past. I randomly surveyed some other users who agreed that they would always see that link regardless of how you accessed the document. We noticed this several weeks ago and since it has not changed and I was not satisfied with support's explanation, I decided to put this out to others in the community for your feedback. Please let me know what you hear back from support. Jeanette Guillen-Morin Neuberger Berman

Level 10
I haven't heard back yet. But I'll go through some of our old emails and PPT decks and see if I have a screenshot. Weird that they wouldn't have a breadcrumb nav for a document. So I'm sure we would have all noticed it before. LOL! Anthony Imgrund FCB