Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Exceptions Report- Resource Pools

Level 9
Hello Workfront Hivemind, In order to en sure compliance and that our systems work as intended, I've created some exceptions-based reports to show projects where key data is missing (no Company assigned, project not listed in a portfolio, missing data from a custom field, etc). The one thing I can't seem to figure out is how to show all projects that do NOT have a Resource Pool listed. What I've tried is using the field Project --> Resource Pool IDs--> IS BLANK and it returns 0 results. Any ideas on how I can create a report to do this? Thanks! Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group
2 Replies

Level 10
It appears the field to use might be Project > Resource Pools. But I can only get it to show up in the View (not the Filter). So I played around with some Text Mode, but couldn't get the Mod=isblank to work. Maybe someone else will be able to jump in, but I thought that might help get you started in a direction. The text value of the field is: displayname= linkedname=direct namekey=resourcepools tile.name=component.resourcepoollist valuefield=resourcePoolListString valueformat=HTML viewalias=resourcepools

Level 7
Perhaps try the NOTEXISTS text mode in the Filter section of a Project Report? (RSPL refers to Resource Pool). EXISTS:a:$$EXISTSMOD=NOTEXISTS EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=RSPL Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services