Expand my Community achievements bar.

Left Menu Scrolls Down in middle of page while reading forum content - How do I remove Left Menu?

Level 3
Hello All, I had attempted to send Nate B. and or community-support a question without posting here, but here we go: I enjoy reading the feedback and community communications in a large font. However the Left Menu (icons) for "Subcribe to thread, Add to Favorite, Search,Forum Preferences" is in the middle of my page and disrupts reading content. 1. How do I remove the menu from the middle of page and place it on top or out of the content display? Thanks in advance.
3 Replies

Level 9
That's really strange. The only times I've run into an issue like this the fix has been to either refresh the page, or adjust my zoom settings. Sometimes if you're zoomed in it messes with the layout. Would either of those things be a fix? If not, let me know and I'll ask around to find a different solution. -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 3
I use the zoom setting to make the font larger on the screen. ctrl + "+"

Level 7
What works for me is that once you're on the page, as Nate said, refresh it. It will keep the zoom level but the menu icons move to the left. (At least it does for me in Chrome).